This 1929 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 183!
- This coin has a mintage of 532,000.
- Population of 183 with 4 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Indian Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1929 $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle MS-65 PCGS to your cart today!