This 1913 Indian Gold Half Eagle has been certified as Mint State - 65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 39!
- This coin has a mintage of 915,901.
- Population of 39 with 5 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.242 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State - 65 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913 $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle MS-65 NGC your cart today!