This 1925-S Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 87!
- This coin has a mintage of 3,776,500.
- Population of 87 coins at this grade level with 128 graded higher.
- This Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle has a denomination of $20.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Features the S - San Francisco mintmark.
Showcase your certified Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1925-S $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!