This 1888 Liberty Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 84!
- This coin has a mintage of 16,001.
- Population of 84 coins at this grade level with 93 graded higher.
- This Liberty Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1888 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle MS-63 PCGS your cart today!