This 1889 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 63!
- This coin has a mintage of 17,600.
- Population of 63 coins at this grade level with 12 graded higher.
- This Liberty Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1889 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!