This 1894 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 28!
- This coin has a mintage of 4,000.
- Population of 28 coins at this grade level with 140 graded higher.
- This Liberty Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1894 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle MS-61 PCGS to your cart today!