This 1911 Indian Half Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 458!
- This coin has a mintage of 915000.
- Population of 458 coins at this grade level with 72 graded higher.
- This Indian Half Eagle has a denomination of $5.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1911 $5 Indian Half Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!