This 1862 Liberty Seated Dollar has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 16 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 11,540.
- Population of 16 coins at this level with 35 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Seated Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Seated Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1862 Liberty Seated Dollar graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!