This 1836 Classic Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 15!
- This coin has a mintage of 547986.
- Population of 15 coins at this grade level with 44 graded higher.
- This Classic Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Classic Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1836 $2.50 Classic Quarter Eagle MS-61 PCGS your cart today!