This 1930 Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as MS-66+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 32!
- This coin has a mintage of 5632000.
- Population of 32 with 46 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Standing Liberty Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66+ condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1930 25C Standing Liberty Quarter MS-66 + PCGS your cart today!