This 1930 Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as MS-66+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 34 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 5,632,000.
- Population of 34 coins at this grade level with 46 graded higher.
- This Standing Liberty Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66+ condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1930 Standing Liberty Quarter graded MS-66+ by PCGS to your cart today!