This 1795 Flowing Half Dollar has been certified as Very Good-10 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 259 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 299,680.
- Population of 259 coins at this grade level with 829 graded higher.
- Contains 0.3868 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Very Good-10 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Flowing Hair Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar graded VG-10 by NGC to your cart today!