This 1871 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as Almost Unc-58 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 82 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 80,120.
- Population of 82 coins at this grade level with 13 graded higher.
- Contains 0.9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Almost Unc-58 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1871 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-58 by NGC your cart today!