This 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar has been certified as Proof-66 CAC by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 314 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,901.
- Population of 314 coins at this level with 42 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Walking Liberty Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-66 CAC condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded PR-66 CAC by PCGS to your cart today!