This 1878 Three Dollar Gold Piece has been certified as MS-64+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 46 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 82304.
- Population of 46 coins at this grade level with 299 graded higher.
- This Three Dollar Gold Piece has a denomination of $3.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Three Dollar Gold Piece by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1878 $3 Three Dollar Gold Piece MS-64 + PCGS your cart today!