This 1880-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 32 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 591,000.
- Population of 32 coins at this level with only 2 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1880-CC 8/7 Rev of 78 Morgan Dollar graded MS-66 by PCGS to your cart today!