This 1851 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 49 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,372,748.
- Population of 49 coins at this grade level with 54 graded higher.
- This Liberty Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1851 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!