This 1856 Type 3 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 18!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,762,936.
- Population of 18 coins at this grade level with 15 graded higher.
- This Indian Head Type 3 has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1856 $1.00 Indian Head Gold Type 3 MS-65 PCGS (Slanted 5) your cart today!