This 1881-CC Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 7,355 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 296,000.
- Population of 7,355 coins at this grade level with 6,828 graded higher.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1881-CC Morgan Dollar graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!