This 1910 Barber Dime has been certified as Proof-65 Cameo CAC by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1 coin.
- This coin has a mintage of 551.
- Population of only 1 coin at this level with 14 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Barber Dime has a denomination of $0.10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-65 Cameo CAC condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Proof Barber Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1910 Barber Dime graded Proof-65 Cameo CAC by PCGS to your cart today!