This 1889 $1.00 Indian Head Gold Type 3 has been graded MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 240.
- This coin has a mintage of 28,950.
- Population of 240 coins at this grade level with 9 graded higher.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1889 $1.00 Indian Head Gold Type 3 MS-67 PCGS to your cart today!