This 1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 395 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 17,826,000.
- Population of 395 coins at this level with 608 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Buffalo Nickel has a denomination of $0.05.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Buffalo Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!