This 1913 Indian Half Eagle has been certified as Mint State - 63 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1,129!
- This coin has a mintage of 915,901.
- Population of 1,129 with 504 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.242 ounces of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State - 63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mint mark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1913 $5 Indian Half Eagle MS-63 to your cart today!