This 1896-S Liberty Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 26!
- This coin has a mintage of 123750.
- Population of 26 with 37 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Liberty Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Features the S - San Francisco mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1896 $10 Liberty Eagle MS-61 PCGS your cart today!