This 1957 Franklin Half Dollar has been certified as MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 26 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 5,114,000.
- Population of 26 coins at this level with none finer as of 11/17/2016.
- This Franklin Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Franklin Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1957 Franklin Half Dollar graded MS-67 FBL by PCGS to your cart today!