This 1934-D Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 108!
- This coin has a mintage of 3,527,200.
- Population of 108 coins at this grade level with 9 graded higher.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1934-D Washington Quarter MS-66 PCGS your cart today!