This 1934-D Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 103!
- This coin has a mintage of 3,527,200.
- Population of 103 with 8 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mint mark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1934-D Washington Quarter MS-66 PCGS your cart today!