This 1876 Gold Dollar has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 32!
- This coin has a mintage of 3200.
- Population of 32 with 54 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Gold Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visable mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1876 G$1 Gold Dollar MS-63 PCGS your cart today!