This is a limited mintage one year type coin that is not often available. This Gold issue depicts a bust of Tecun Uman, Mayan ruler of the early 16th century on the reverse, while the National arms of Guatemala are on the obverse.
- Contains .50 oz of Gold.
- Coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features a left facing bust of Tecun Uman.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of Guatemala with date.
- Mintage not reported, but these are seldom seen.
Protect your Gold Tecun Uman coin in style by adding an attractive plastic capsule to your order.
This small Gold coin from Guatemala is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast. Enhance your collection by adding this Guatemalan Gold Tecun Uman coin to your cart today!