A nice blast white early Washington Quarter that has doubling on the reverse.
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Graded MS-63 by PCGS and encapsulated which protects the condition of the coin.
- Recognized by PCGS as the Doubled Die Reserve variety.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in San Francisco and carries a "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your 1950-S Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1950-S Washington Quarter coin to your cart today!