This Liberty Seated Dollar is graded Extra Fine-40 by PCGS. In 1846, only 110,600 Liberty Seated Dollars were struck, making it a tough coin to locate.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-40 condition.
- 110,600 coins were originally minted.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect your Liberty Seated Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1846 Liberty Seated Dollar to your cart today!