Very Nice 1776 $2 Continental Currency, dated February 17, 1776. Pieces of mica are mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
- Continental Note, dated February 17, 1776.
- This is a nice note that has been graded Very Fine-25 by PMG, also noted on reverse is minor rust.
- Depicts grain being trashed by a flail with the Latin saying "TRIBULATIO DITAT" which translates to Affliction Enriches.
- The denomination is 2 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
Add this $2.00 Continental Note to your cart today!