Nice 1778 $40 Continental Currency Note, dated September 26, 1778 and graded Choice Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- This Continental Note is from the issue of September 26, 1778.
- The note is graded Choice Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- The denomination is Forty Spanish Milled Dollars.
- The design on this note depicts a constellation representing the colonies.
- There are a number of pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
- It was printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
Add this $40 Continental Currency Note to your cart today!