Nice 1778 $40 Continental Currency Note, dated September 26, 1778. Graded About Uncirculated-53 by PMG. This is a scarce COUNTERFEIT DETECTOR Note!
- Rare Counterfeit Detector Note!
- This Continental Note is from the issue of September 26, 1778 and has a denomination of Forty Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
- The note is graded About Uncirculated-53 by PMG.
- The design on this note depicts a constellation representing the colonies.
- There are a number of pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting visible on this note.
Add this exceptional quality $40 Continental Currency Note to your cart today!