In 2016, the Royal Spanish Mint and the British Royal Mint partnered up for the first time ever to issue a strictly limited 2-coin Gold set commemorating two of the world's most famous writers, Miguel Cervantes and William Shakespeare.
- Contains the Spanish 200 € Gold proof and the British £25 Gold proof coin.
- Comes in a box with certificates of authenticity of both mints.
- Only 50 sets were exclusively issued by the Royal Spanish Mint.
- Obverse: The Spanish coin features the standing portrait of Miguel de Cervantes. The British coin shows a stylized bust of William Shakespeare.
- Reverse: The Spanish coin features a portrait of King Felipe and the British coin the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
Celebrate two of the most widely read writers in history and add this strictly limited 2-coin Gold proof set to your cart today!