This Superb Gem proof has mostly white fields with toning around the rim on the obverse and some toning on the reverse. Eye appeal is outstanding as expected on a PR-67 and no distracting marks are present.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 22,329 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
Protect and display your graded 1942 Mercury Dime coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Proof-67 1942 Mercury Dime to your cart today!