Gorgeous 1776 Delaware Colonial Currency denominated as 4 Shillings in Choice Very Fine-35 condition by PMG. Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality.
- Nice Colonial Note from the State of Delaware.
- The denomination is Four Shillings and is dated January 1, 1776.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve and graded Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- Face: Four shillings according to an act of General Assembly of the Counties of Newcastle, Kent and Sussex...
- Back: Warning; "To Counterfeit is Death".
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat colonial note from the First State issued just prior to independence. Add this Four Shillings note to your cart today!