A nice evenly worn, circulated coin with a clear and readable date. A great addition to any circulated set.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!