This 1897-O Barber Quarter has been graded and certified by NGC as being in Very Fine-20 condition. These coins were the workhorse of their day and circulated heavily. Not many were saved making this example highly desirable.
- Contains .1808 oz Silver.
- Relatively low mintage of only 1,414,800 coins minted.
- Graded Very Fine-20 by NGC guarantees the authenticity and condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1897-O Barber Quarter graded by NGC to your cart today!