1939 Oregon Commemorative Half Dollar MS-66 PCGS
This is one of the lowest minted classic commemoratives in the entire series and tough to find this nice.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS provides protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 3,004 coins. The lowest of all of the Oregon Trail commemorative series that began in 1926.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser and Laura Gardin Fraser.
- Obverse: Features a Native American standing in front of a map of the United States with his left arm outstretched, and holding a bow in his right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an ox-drawn wagon traveling west towards the setting sun.
Protect and display your Oregon Trail Commemorative in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Light toning does not distract, making this coin an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1939 Oregon Commemorative Half Dollar to your cart today!