This blazer has Full Split Bands. This is a real tough coin to find this nice, especially in MS-64 grade! PCGS has only graded 62 coins higher.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: Shows a bundle of rods including an axe with its blade emerging, surrounded by an olive branch.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1919-S Mercury Dime to your cart today!