This limited mintage Gold coin from Poland commemorates Wladyslaw IV, king of Poland from 1632-1648. This Proof issue has a face value of 100 Zlotych.
- Contains .2315 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in capsules or protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a forward facing likeness of Wladyslaw IV.
- Reverse: Depicts a rendition of the crowned Polish eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Minted at the Warsaw Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a historic design and limited numbers struck, these 100 Zlotych coins from Poland are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic Polish Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as Y#371.