A collector's favorite, this series 1907 $5 United States Legal Tender Note has a central vignette of a Pioneer Family, which has earned it the nickname of the "Woodchopper" note.
- Series of 1907 $5 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note).
- Housed in an inert mylarl currency holder.
- This piece of history is in Very Fine-35 condition as graded by PCGS.
- Face: A portrait of Andrew Jackson is featured on the left. An engraving of a Pioneer Family is at the center.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners with an intricately engraved center with "United States of America" surrounding. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
- This denomination features a red Treasury seal and red serial numbers.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1907 $5 Legal Tender Woodchopper notes to your cart today!
Teehee/Burke signatures—Friedberg #88.