Colorful and scarce 1777 16 Shilling Note from Pennsylvania, graded as About Uncirculated-55 by PMG. Rare this nice.
- Here is a nice Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania dated April 10, 1777.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder and graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG.
- Printed by John Dunlap of Philadelphia in the denomination of 16 Shillings.
- Face: Signed by William Kenly and Benjamin Betterton.
- Back: "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!"
Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality. Add this 16 Shillings Pennsylvania note to your cart today!