1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-64 PCGS
Coins from the 1930s graded this high are becoming tougher and tougher to find, especially this nice. Nice coin for the ultimate type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated by PCGS as MS-64 and sealed in a holder to protect your investment.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!