A spectacular 1780 Colonial Note from Rhode Island graded as Choice Uncirculated-63 Exceptional Paper Quality by PMG. Amazing to have survived in such remarkable condition.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island and dated July 2, 1780.
- This note shows that the smallest state has the longest name: Rhode Island's official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
- The denomination is 20 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- This note has been graded Choice Uncirculated-63 Exceptional Paper Quality by PMG.
- Bold black and red printing to deter counterfeiting.
Not many of these notes exist in this nice of a condition. Add this Choice Uncirculated example to your cart today!
Cataloged in Friedberg as # RI289.