Nice certified Colonial Six Shillings note from Rhode Island in Choice Extremely Fine-45 condition.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May 1786.
- The denomination is Six Shillings.
- This note has been graded Choice Extremely Fine-45 by PMG. Some staining is noted on the back.
- Bold black printing, and signatures of Samuel Allen and Jon (Jonathan) Hazard.
- A nice certified example of paper currency printed just before the Federal government was formed under the Constitution.
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this excellent example to your cart today!