Nice certified Colonial Twenty Shillings note from Rhode Island in Choice About Uncirculated-58 condition.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May 1786.
- The denomination is Twenty Shillings.
- This note has been graded Choice About Uncirculated-58 by PMG.
- Bold black printing, and signatures of Samuel Allen, N. Knight, and Elijah Cobb.
- A nice certified example of paper currency printed just before the Federal Government was formed under the Constitution.
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this Choice About Uncirculated example to your cart today!