Rare to find 1759 Delaware Colonial Currency. 20 Shillings in Very Fine-30 condition, by PMG. Printed by Benjamin Franklin and David Hall. Notes were printed by Franklin and are highly desirable.
- Nice Colonial Note from the State of Delaware and dated June 1, 1759.
- The denomination is Twenty Shillings.
- Printed by Benjamin Franklin and David Hall. Franklin notes are very scarce.
- The note is graded in Very Fine-30 condition by PMG.
- Scarce and highly desirable Franklin colonial note from the First State.
Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality. Add this highly desirable 20 Shillings Delaware note to your cart today!