1914 Idaho Gold $1 Indian Head Round, Hart's Coins of the West, graded MS-62 by NGC.
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company, this Idaho Gold token is dated 1914.
- Graded as MS-62 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder.
- Many of the different M.E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Obverse: Depicts an Indian Head.
- Reverse: Features a landscape scene.
Protect and display your Idaho Gold Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this fractional Idaho Gold Dollar coin to your cart today!
The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.