1914 Idaho Gold 25¢, Hart's Coins of the West, graded MS-63 by NGC.
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company, this token is dated 1914.
- Graded as MS-63 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder.
- Many of the different M.E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Obverse: Features an Indian Head.
- Reverse: Depicts a landscape.
Protect and display your Idaho 25¢ Gold in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this fractional 25¢ Idaho Gold coin to your cart today!
The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.