This Gem Standing Liberty Quarter features white surfaces. Strike is nice for a coin without full head designation and marks are minor and are not distracting.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this MS-64 1924-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!